Marketing Automation Solutions
Buyers are changing the way that they get information. Marketers have to change the way they provide it. Marketing Automation is the answer.
Here’s a couple of statistics that will surprise you.
- 44% of salespeople give up after one follow-up.
- 80% of sales require five follow-ups.
- 63% of people requesting information on your company today will not purchase for at least three months – and 20% will take more than 12 months to buy. Source: Digital Donut
And, we could go on and on with more statistics about how buyers are changing. The point is that, to be successful in today’s market, buyers are self-serving and they want the information that you provide them with to be more personalized just for them.
Without marketing automation you’re wasting time, wasting money and you’re not converting as many visitors into leads as you can.
Deliver marketing messages based on the behavior of your prospects.
Email still dominates online marketing performance and highly relevant and personalized messages are the best of all.
By sending messages that are based on the behaviors that your prospects have taken, you can improve that relevancy and personalization.
Consider what could happen if you send a prospect a discount offer for a product or service that they had just viewed on your site a couple of days ago!
Customers expect it, but it’s difficult to deliver personal experiences. Or is it!
By delivering marketing messages that are based on the customer’s behavior, personalization is much easier and it’s much more effective
Marketing Sherpa found that marketers find these tactics effecitve:
- 39%: Automatically sending emails based on behavior triggers
- 37%: Segment email campaigns based on behavior
- 36%: Dynamically personalize email content